Thanks for the memories.
For The Masses:
Reblog to save a life.
What is there in a pause? A temporary flat line in the world of ever-moving frequencies. A moment wherein you feel the irony of being deaf from the quietest noise we know. A fleeting instance when time seems to slow down to a hundredth of its usual pace.
The worst part is you have no idea what that means, when it will stop, and why it’s there. It’s just… there, like a dozen cameras monitoring every movement you make and a hundred tiny animals gnawing on your legs. A perpetual observer haunting you, staring at your very soul.
What does silence mean? Does it follow the usual belief that it is affirmation, or is it supposed to be a negative statement? Perhaps it is life’s take on a stop sign, something you should heed unless you want to crash, burn, and fade away. Or maybe it is simply what it is; maybe I’m just being too stubborn as usual to interpret things as they appear. After all the worry inside my head, maybe the silence means just one thing – nothing.
In some far-flung region of my consciousness, there is this tiny fragment of sanity holding on to a minuscule sliver of hope. Who knows what difference that could make? Maybe we all live just so the universe can break us at one point, sometimes through the silence that reverberates in its nothingness.
And so I sulk, as I always have, until something or someone tunes out the silence once again.
All the time, people look for heaven.
That place where they are at ease,
Where the only emotion is bliss.
Some see it in their dreams,
Some see it in their beliefs.
Little do they know,
Heaven is to be in your arms,
Inches away from the perfection
That is your face.
The problem with being happy is that there’s almost always something bad/negative/drastic waiting to dilute your bliss.
Wtf am I saying I just don’t want to work. Mondays, ugh.
yes! yes! tomooo
- It’s been ages since I last did this.
- Or even post personal things.
- Anyway, I’m broke. I’m going out with the housemates tomorrow, but probably this is my first and only day out this summer.
- I’ve been reading a lot. I finished Michel Faber’s The Fire Gospel, David Almond’s Heaven Eyes, and Suzanne Collins’s The Hunger Games trilogy. One book per day. Time for the seventh book of Artemis Fowl, I guess. Or The Lost Hero, perhaps. Whatever.
- Other than that, my life is a cycle. Wake up, eat, surf, repeat.
- My grades seem to be a suspense movie. Only 2 out of 6 have been revealed. I’m waiting, alright. Ah, the agony of waiting.
- And I dunno if I’m getting better at DotA or it’s just that my opponents are inept in playing that game. Yes, I like old school games.
- And probably someone will unfollow this blog after this post.
- Because this is personal and no one cares.
- But whatever.
Anonymous asked: Hi! Do you read The Hunger Games?
Uhh, I watched it on Thursday. Currently halfway through the first book. :)